San Francisco Bay Area
Gigwalk is building a marketplace for flexible work that is centered around a
mobile experience. Think of it as oDesk on top of mobile.
We are funded by top tier Silicon Valley venture capitalists including Reid
Hoffman (LinkedIn founder), Michael Dearing (AdMob, Heroku), Jeff Clavier
(Mint.com), and the founder of AdMob Omar Hamoui. We have a lot of traction in
our space with over 285,000 workers in our system (think 50x TaskRabbit) across
6,500 cities (US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and most recently, UK), and hundreds of
customers including most GPS mapping companies, Microsoft, Google, BMW, P&G,
EBay, and more.
We are looking for fearless, talented, and persistent folks across engineering,
design, sales who like to wear many hats and want to be a part of building a
big and great company.
- Redefine the experience for finding and doing work in a mobile world.
- Inform the product strategy for critical parts of the experience from web to mobile.
- Develop and design interactions & visuals across mediums: web, mobile and email.
- Designing the interaction is not sufficient, you'll make it beautiful and exciting to use & share.
- Rapid prototyper in Photoshop, Illustrator, and whatever tool your heart desires.
You Are A Perfect Fit If You:
- Love breaking stuff (even stuff you built)
- Obsess over every pixel.
- Strive for clarity, elegance, and simplicity.
- Balance metrics and gut instincts.
- Don’t need lots of oversight - just figure stuff out.
- Think big, execute quickly.
- Willing to take critique.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills (Adobe CS to HTML/CSS)
- Master of Adobe CS
- Design strategy and user research.
- BFA/MFA or equivalent industry experience.
What We Offer:
Apply directly to matt[at]gigwalk.com
- Competitive salary
- Equity consistent with an early founding employee position
- Health/Dental/Vision, etc
- Latest technology to get your job done
- Awesome working environment.