San Francisco Bay Area
Gigwalk provides the world’s largest retail execution platform powered by our on-demand mobile workforce of almost 400,000 smartphone-enable workers. Gigwalk’s retail solutions allows brands and retailers to monitor and fix in-store execution of their product and their marketing programs. Our smartphone army has completed over 4 million in-store tasks for Fortune 500 companies including some of the world’s largest product manufacturers, consumer brands, and retailers.
Our customers use Gigwalk to collect in-store data regarding retail execution (stocking, displays, pricing, placement, service quality, etc.), fix in-store merchandising tasks (planogram compliance, display set-ups, signage/fixture placement, inventory adjustment, product recalls) – all with unprecedented speed, coverage, accuracy, and cost effectiveness.
Things We're Looking For In You:
- Excellent design sense, passionate about building great user exeriences.
- Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile applications
- Very good understanding of Objective C and iPhone related design patterns.
- Demonstrable portfolio of iPhone and iOS-related apps. Your presence in the App Store is a plus.
- Demonstrable Experience working as a Mobile Application Developer
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web-services (HTTP/XML-RPC/JSON/REST etc).
- Insistence on a consistent and responsive user experience
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirements definition, specifications, development, test, product release, and sustaining engineering.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Version-control (SVN, Git)
- Bug Tracking
- Scaling systems to meet large traffic requirements
- Experience working with remote teams
- Living in the San Francisco Bay Area or willing to relocate (Valid US work authorization). We're headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Extra Bonus Experience:
- Facebook API
- Amazon Web Services (Cloud front, EC2, S3, RDS)
- Understanding of the binary language of moisture vaporators
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Equity consistent with an early founding employee position
- Health/Dental/Vision, etc
- Latest technology to get your job done
- Awesome working environment.
Note: This is a fulltime position onsite at our offices in San Francisco, CA.
Apply directly to email@example.com and note the position title in the subject line.